Dear fellow scientists and engineers in Europe and Korea
This year’s conference motto is “The Future”. Within the conference, main focuses and
issues from various R&D fields in science and technology will be presented,
thereby allowing us to look into the future vision of our constantly changing society.
EKC 2012 will also provide great opportunities to exchange valuable expertise in
various fields of science and technology among fellow scientists and engineers
from Europe and Korea, in conjunction with representatives from diverse industries.
I look forward to welcoming you in EKC 2012.
President of VeKNI,
- KIST Recruit Info
- Conveners' Oral Presentation Sessions!
- Industry Forum - Programme
- SK Innovation Recruit Info
- Affiliate Program Info!
- Abstract submission closed!
- MPC Recruit Info
- Plenary Speakers..
- Industry Forum Timetable
- How to register for the Industry Forum
- KRICT Recruit Info
- Plenary Speakers now announced!
- Abstract deadline is extended till 31st May 2012!
- SK Innovation Proposal Info-(PDF Info), Template-(PPT Proposal)
- Call for Posters "Industry Forum - Photovoltaic" Info - Kor, Eng
- The Online Registration is now Available
- Call for Papers is Open!
- Information about EKC 2012